Saturday, July 12, 2008

Eardrum....

To my surprise and excitement Yonkers rapper, Dmx is back out. His new single, "I Wish," marks the upcoming release of his two new albums on Bodog Records. Walk With Me Now and You'll Fly With Me Later which are scheduled to be released on the same day. One album, Walk With Me Now, will include traditional Hip-Hop songs while the other disc, You'll Fly With Me Later, will be comprised of mostly Gospel melodies including the newly released track, "I Wish."

DMX- I Wish feat. Seal






I was not the biggest Lil Mama fan but her new single ahs changed my view on her. Her new song is called, "What It Is (Strike A Pose)," and is featured on her album, Voice Of The Young People.

Lil Mama- What It Is (Strike A Pose)





What It Is (Strike a Pose) Video

No comments: