Saturday, June 28, 2008

If you haven't heard...

Photobucket


Now I know that the flood that devestated the state of Iowa was also a major tradegy by itself but I must admit I was somewhat angry when they compared it to the disaster that took place in New Orleans. I am aware that they are similar events but the major difference that I see is that the people in Iowa were immediately overloaded with help and aid.



Photobucket




I have learned that the United States government is one step closer in collecting data on people on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. The government will look at private information such as: credit card transactions, internet browsing habits, and travel history. They claim that this will be one step closer of getting rid of terrorism but it sounds like an excuse to spy on people.

No comments: